Friday, December 28, 2012

Stock trading ebook coming along nicely!

I decided to write a little blog post right before the new year about my first upcoming trading ebook! This ebook is going to be a part of a larger ebook project about trading the financial markets. There's going to be three trading ebooks in total - a trilogy so to speak.
The first one, which is officially going to be called 'VDM Trading; Trading Stocks In Volatile Times' is going to be released on 2 - 2 - 2013, available on Amazon (kindle) and other platforms. After that I'm going to release two more trading ebooks, hopefully in April and June of next year. The other ones are 'VDM Trading; Trading Forex In Volatile Times', and 'VDM Trading; Trading Options In Volatile Times'. All three trading ebooks will contain educational, easy to comprehend information for beginning-, novice- as well as expert traders to make better trades and get a better understanding how exactly the complex world of finance works. I've been working on this book for quite some time and so far the result is stunning! I'm really excited to release the trading ebook to the world in February and I can guarantee it's a trading ebook like you've never read before! I'll elaborate on that a little bit further; before I started to write a single word I also did some extensive research about what was (is) on available on the market today when it comes to educational trading ebooks that actually explains answers and doesn't leave you with more questions after you've read the ebook. I was quite surprised by the results, there wasn't a single trading ebook that actually went into detail from the beginning to the end about trading stocks, forex - let alone options. The ones that I could find were all written by 'experts and 'professors' that used such complex terminology that after page six your head was spinning.
Next year in February that is going to change with my trading ebook, everyone who is interested in the fascinating world of trading the financial markets will find it very useful! It will be the ultimate source for anyone who wants to know more about how to make money from home, whether that be full time or part time; trading stocks.
You can pre-order the book now by clicking here!

For now, I wish all my fellow traders a Happy New Year and a very prosperous 2013!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed, trade recommendations/advice on this website are solely of John van der Munnik and are not affiliated with any investment firm or any other organization. You should not make an investment only based using this website VDM Trading for your trading needs without seeking help from your own financial advisor.