Sunday, April 7, 2013

VDM Trading e-book update and newsletter

For those who are wondering what the status is of the upcoming trading e-book: it's almost ready to go! At this moment the trading e-book counts well over 15,000 words - and I know, has been delayed for quite some time. This was due to the fact that I wanted to cover a lot of information, and that simply doesn't happen overnight. Also the formatting is much more advanced than your average e-book, it's complete with clickable hyperlinks in the index and also reference points that take you elsewhere in and outside the e-book. Stay tuned though, it's my first e-book that I've ever written and it took much longer than I initially thought.

NEWSLETTER

You can now sign up for my free newsletter. In this newsletter I'll announce when the e-book becomes available. Not only that, I give free trading alerts through this newsletter as well. You can sign up for the newsletter (spam free, believe me - I hate spam just as much as you!) by either filling in your email address in the right sidebar (under mailing list), or by clicking the e-book link in the top and sign up for the VDM Trading newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed, trade recommendations/advice on this website are solely of John van der Munnik and are not affiliated with any investment firm or any other organization. You should not make an investment only based using this website VDM Trading for your trading needs without seeking help from your own financial advisor.