Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to the new VDM Trading site!!

I'm excited to announce the new VDM Trading website! I got rid of the old layout mainly because there were future features and options I want to implement that just weren't do-able with the old design. One of the main differences on the site today are that there is now a 'featured' category, just because some posts I write do deserve some extra attention and are worth reading! I'm still adding, testing and moving things around the site so bear with me. After all I'm a trader not a web developer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed, trade recommendations/advice on this website are solely of John van der Munnik and are not affiliated with any investment firm or any other organization. You should not make an investment only based using this website VDM Trading for your trading needs without seeking help from your own financial advisor.