Saturday, February 20, 2010

Announcing the VDM Trading Google group

I found out that another great way to expand and learn is to create a group on the internet so we can all pick up different stategies and other inputs from each other. I was very impressed with Google groups and therefore I created the VDM Trading group. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to read the posts! So go ahead and join my group, it's free and anyone can join. You can post anything that is related to business, finance or investing. The address is http://groups.google.com/group/vdmtrading.
I will be checking it daily and will maintain the group as best as I can. So if you are interested in making money with money and you are serious about it, what have you got to lose?

Head over to http://groups.google.com/group/vdmtrading and join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed, trade recommendations/advice on this website are solely of John van der Munnik and are not affiliated with any investment firm or any other organization. You should not make an investment only based using this website VDM Trading for your trading needs without seeking help from your own financial advisor.